Who We Are
After being with us for three years, our most recent pastor, Juan Paniagua, recently returned his focus and efforts to Jehovah Shammah (the Spanish congregation which shares our building). He still preaches at ECC once a month in the interim while we are searching for a new pastor.
Children’s Ministry Director Ali Sullivan
Committees and Ministry Teams – Click Here for Board Members
What we believe
At ECC, we base our faith on the teachings of the Holy Bible. The following points summarize the key tenets of our beliefs. A more detailed statement of faith with scriptural support is available in the church office upon request.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is achieved through grace and not by our actions. We must confess our sins and have faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that by invoking the Holy Spirit, we are enabled to live a holy life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.